Notice and Takedown Procedure
Quick Installment Loans (“we,” “us,” or the “Website”) complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our Website, please follow the steps below to submit a notification of claimed copyright infringement.
Notification of Infringement
To file a notice of infringement, please provide the following information to our designated Copyright Agent:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Designated Copyright Agent
Please send your notice to our designated Copyright Agent:
Name: [Himanshu sen ] Address: [ Raipur Kamal vihar] Email: Copyright@quickinstallmentloans.com
If you believe that your content was wrongly removed due to a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification containing the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, the judicial district in which our service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification of infringement.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Changes to this Policy
We may update our DMCA policy to reflect changes in our practices. Please check this page regularly for any updates.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our DMCA policy, please contact us at Copyright@quickinstallmentloans.com.
Thank you for helping us maintain a safe and respectful online environment for all users.
The Quick Installment Loans Team